Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! This is where you will find my latest sneak peaks and happenings with me. Hope you enjoy!! xo, Moi

Mommy of 2 ~ Maternity Photographer ~ Paris, France

Hello.  First off, I have to say welcome to the world, Baby 'E', I can hardly wait to meet you!  Do you remember this session?  Well Mom delivered and Baby Girl 'E' was born!  Congratulations!!

Secondly, our first shoot was cut short due to the rain, so we met up last week just days before the delivery was scheduled.  Here are a few of my favs!!
We met at Jardin de Luxembourg and my gosh, I forgot how beautiful it is!  Mrs. 'A' fit right in!!
I can hardly wait to see Big Brother 'L' with his little sister!!
I know he is going to be fantastic!!
 

This family is very lucky that they will have Grandma to help!
See you soon, Baby Girl 'E'!  I can hardly wait, I already baby fever just thinking about your first photo shoot!!
xo, Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment